A Little Course in Growing Veg & Fruit Simply everything you need to know to learn something new; a practical and inspirational course in growing fruit & veg
Ever wanted to learn how to grow fruit and veg but don't know where to begin? Take the first step with A Little Course in Growing Veg & Fruit, part of a new series of learning guides from DK where nothing is assumed and everything is explained. Learn at your own pace, in your own time and in the comfort of your own home and garden. Each course follows the same structure; start simple and learn the basics, build on what you've learnt and then show off your new skills!
A Little Course in Growing Veg & Fruit features:
- "Simple" sections teaching you how to grow salad leaves, tomatoes, herbs, onions, garlic and strawberries
- "Further" sections will help you grow potatoes, courgettes, winter and summer squashes, root vegetables, beans, apples, plums and berries
- Key techniques, required tools and equipment for each section, plus annotations and tips to answer questions, offer advice and remind you what you've learnt
- Over 10 step-by-step projects showing you the end result so you know what you're aiming for
- 5 pop-ups featuring problem solving tips and further projects
A Little Course in Growing Veg & Fruit will show you what other courses only tell you, helping you learn your new skill in no time.